Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009





















Halloween was super fun this year. Mom came out and took Lani and her BFF Lina out trick or treating. Our neighbor Gwen, across the street had a matching dog costume as Lani. Gwen is the one with the painted face. Sunny had a cold so she only trick or treated for a minute but she loved it. Jax went with his BFF Sophia (cleopatra), and I got to stay home with Sunny and pass out candy. Jax got a whole pillow case full and I think I have ate half of it. I have no self control. Oh well:)

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Too cute!!! I wished we could have teamed up this year...Paige had so much fun, and Riv just stayed warm all snuggled up in the stroller. I'm glad Mom came out!

rach said...

Hey Noelle-
Its your long lost cousin, Rachael Latimer, Provost. I read your blog and Ariels. Love your pictures, your kids are so cute, what else to I expect. Send me your email and I can invite you to mine. Its crazy we're cousins and barely know eachother. Take care-